[T=tablespoon t=teaspoon, C= cup]
2 cups whole wheat flour
¾ cups cocoa powder
1½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
3 large eggs @ room temp
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (not vanillin)
1 cup toasted almonds cut in half
¾ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350oF
2. In small bowl, flour, cocoa, soda and salt
3. In Large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla
4. Stir in dry ingredients into large bowl
5. Mix in nuts and chips
6. Roll into 2 logs, place parallel on baking sheets covered with silicone or waxed paper. Flatten top a little.
7. Glace with an extra beaten egg mixed with a teaspoon of water using a kitchen brush. This is to make it shine. :D
8. Bake 25 minutes until it feels firm to touch.
This may take 2 hours! So it's a good idea to do this early during the
This may take 2 hours! So it's a good idea to do this early during the day.
10. Then cut diagonally ½ inch apart. Place on their sides on the baking sheet and
11. Bake 10-15 minutes on each side until toast.
12. Cool: careful they’re hot!
Más Recetas eco-amistosas
Más Recetas eco-amistosas aquí.